Triangle Business Journal recognized WingSwept as the #1 Best Place to Work out of all medium-sized businesses in the Triangle in 2019. While there are plenty of events, perks, and benefits that help make WingSwept a great place to work, the biggest reason we won this award is that our employees genuinely care about one another.
Are you looking to join and contribute to a great work environment? Are you a self-motivated salesperson with the patience and discipline required to manage a long sales cycle?
WingSwept has an immediate opening for an experienced inside sales executive, preferably with government sales experience. This position is responsible for leading, developing, and coordinating sales efforts for WingSwept’s Case Management and Tracking System, a software tool that federal, state, and local agencies use in investigations of fraud, waste, and abuse. This full-time position is located in Garner, NC. Compensation for this position includes a base salary plus commission, as well as benefits including health and dental insurance, matching 401k, and profit sharing.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Able to quickly learn features and benefits of the software application
- Able to quickly build rapport with prospects
- Become knowledgeable on competitors
- Maintain prospect database
- Work with marketing team to follow through on campaigns
- Work with marketing team to maintain collateral
- Call interested prospects to determine budget and needs assessment
- Follow up on demo/information requests from the website.
- Coordinate and schedule demos
- Provide software application demos
- Provide electronic quotes
- Manage prospect through the sales process
- Attend conferences as needed (travel required)
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Monitor procurement sites for listings that are a fit for us
- Research RFPs/RFQs
- Take lead on submitting and writing written proposals
- Coordinate onboarding process for software application
- Training of new clients on software application (travel required)
- Each WingSwept employee is expected to adhere to our core values of being Honest, Eager, Accountable, Respectful, and a Team Player in all their interactions.
- Business degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or experience
- Extra consideration will be given to candidates possessing an MBA or similar educational background.
- Government purchasing experience a plus.
- Must be able to work a full-time 40-hour work week
- Good verbal and written communication skills for interactions with prospects on a daily basis both in person and on the phone
- Ability to conduct research via the web and apply knowledge towards new research methods
- Must present a professional and dignified image to applicants, partners and peers
- Ability & willingness to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a calm demeanor and maintaining a “win/win” attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Salary history and references required
Please apply today if this position looks like a potential fit.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran