WingSwept was recently recognized among the Best Employers in North Carolina by Business North Carolina and among the Triangle's Best Places to Work by Triangle Business Journal. We are seeking to add a full-time Accounting Clerk to our growing team. Compensation for the Accounting Clerk position includes a competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits, including profit sharing and a fully-vested 401(k) with matching contributions.
This position will report directly to our VP of Finance and handle many day-to-day accounting responsibilities, working closely with the rest of the finance team.
This is primarily an Accounts Payable position, with learning opportunities in Accounts Receivable, Inventory, and Reporting.
Our Ideal Candidate:
This is an entry-level position and we are willing to train the right candidate!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented candidate with a strong work ethic who excels in accuracy and organization. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly learn and follow established processes. The candidate we select for this position will stand out for their overall great attitude, desire to learn by doing, willingness to work as an integral part of a team, and commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- Alignment with WingSwept’s core values of being Honest, Eager, Accountable, Respectful and a Team Player
- High school diploma
- Evidence of accounting experience or accounting-specific education is required
- Working knowledge of and experience with or exposure to QuickBooks is required
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, process-driven, skilled in data management, and competent in basic math
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation
- Must be able to follow established processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a calm demeanor
- Firm grasp of technology and how to use MS Office products, Microsoft Outlook specifically
- Must be able to work a regular schedule of 40 hours per week in office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran