|Business Development Representative
WingSwept is seeking a full-time Business Development Representative to source sales opportunities and walk qualified prospects through the entire sales process for our digital marketing services.
WingSwept is an award-winning employer and technology service provider. We’re looking to grow our inside sales team and have full-cycle sales opportunities available. For our digital marketing services, WingSwept does business as Repair Shop Websites (RSW). We build and manage personalized websites for independent automotive repair shops all across the U.S. and provide other digital marketing support (SEO, social media management, etc.) as part of a monthly service agreement. The goal of our service is to help small business owners in the auto repair industry improve their online reputation and generate more revenue by increasing their customer base. The Business Development Representative is responsible for sourcing sales opportunities and walking qualified prospects through the sales process. We're looking for someone who is highly motivated, focused, organized, and attentive to detail. If you’re highly motivated to grow your sales career, we would love to hear from you.
What we offer our Business Development Reps:
- Training and coaching
- Supportive team
- Competitive base pay with clear expectations for promotional advancement (You'll know exactly what you need to do in order to get a promotion in 6, 12, and 18 months, and beyond!)
- Uncapped commission
- Excellent benefits, including profit sharing and matching 401k
- Growth opportunities into Account Executive, Customer Success, and Team Lead positions
What we require of our Business Development Reps:
- Desire to grow a sales career
- Desire to be a part of a successful and supportive team
- Desire to help small business owners grow or optimize their businesses
- Strong communication skills and people skills
- Ability to work mostly from our office in Garner, NC
- 6-12 months or more of outbound sales experience desired
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today! Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications, we'd be happy to review your resume and hear why you think you could help us in a BDR role.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile from Indeed by clicking the button below: