|Title:||Full Stack Web Developer Intern|
If you are looking for a paid internship where you aren’t stuck in a cube testing code, this is the job for you. WingSwept will provide you real world experience with writing code, gathering requirements, interacting with clients and investigating new technologies. You will gain transferrable knowledge in your field that will help you excel in your future classes and jobs.
Triangle Business Journal recognized WingSwept as the #1 Best Place to Work out of all medium-sized businesses in the Triangle in 2019. We're looking for a self-motivated full stack web developer intern to apply web and database related programming skills to help our team complete internal and external projects. This is a temporary hourly position.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Requirements collection and analysis for Web and database development projects
- Web and database development for internal and external projects
- Testing and quality assurance tasks related to internal and external projects
- Data entry tasks associated with internal and external projects on a limited basis
- Technical architecture recommendations to senior programmers for consideration
- Maintenance and updates to internal and external client sites
- Documentation and versioning of code and files generated
- Update knowledge base in order to provide continuity among other company personnel
- Investigate new technologies for use internally and in client environments
- Must be a US Citizen able to pass a US government background check (see eligibility requirements: http://www.dss.mil/about_dss/news/20130919.html).
- High school diploma, at least two years of secondary education preferred
- Must be able to work a 20 hour per week schedule.
- Exceptional programming skills in a Java and MySQL environment
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix based operating systems
- Firm understanding of the configuration of basic web architectures
- Good verbal and written communication skills for interactions with customer
- Local candidates only: NC Triangle area
Please apply today if this position looks like a potential fit.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran