|Title:||Sales Development Representative|
We’re looking for people who are driven to start a career in sales. We offer an opportunity to learn, succeed, and grow. Ideal candidates desire to contribute to and benefit from a supportive, collaborative, family-oriented work environment.
What is it like to be a member of WingSwept’s sales team?
- You'll be part of a great team that supports each other, celebrates one another’s wins, and shares tips and best practices for bringing on new customers.
- You'll be part of an organization with a vibrant culture that has enabled it to be recognized as a Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine, Triangle Business Journal, and Zippia.com.
- You'll have the opportunity to participate in sales contests and special campaigns. Excellent individual performances have merited company-paid cruises, resort stays, cabin stays, gift cards, and extra days off!
- Past company-paid team outings include go-karting, paintball, escape room, arcade, etc.
- You'll be working in a modern office space with fantastic co-workers, monthly potluck lunches, free drinks and snacks, and other excellent perks and competitive benefits.
How can I move my career forward in this position?
We provide full training within a supportive team environment, so as long as you are humble, curious, energetic, and hardworking, we can help you succeed and grow. You’ll start with a base hourly wage and a rewarding, uncapped commission structure, which both increase with each stage of the process.
After an initial training period, we’ll have a conversation about your strengths and passions and the best fit moving forward. We have a Prospector Path for those who are most gifted at generating leads and getting conversations started and a Closer Path for those who excel at providing value and closing the sale. Our desire is to put you in the best position to succeed, both in terms of revenue generation for the company and your own take-home pay. Both paths include multiple advancement stages all the way up to management opportunities. We lay all this out for you during your first interview, so everything is transparent from the start. The goals are clear and measurable so that you know exactly what you need to do in order to advance.
Your managers will help you get up to speed and stay on track, and the other members of the team will be great resources for you along the way. Whether you train and grow with our team for six months or multiple years, you will gain knowledge and experience to help you build a strong foundation for your sales career.
What would I sell?
- For our web development services, WingSwept does business as Repair Shop Websites (RSW) and ProPainter Websites (PPW). We build personalized websites for independent automotive repair shops and commercial and residential painting companies all across the U.S. and maintain SEO (search engine optimization) for each site as part of a monthly service agreement.
- The goal of our service is to help small business owners in these industries improve their online reputation and generate more revenue by increasing their customer base.
- You would be working with one of the two brands, generating leads, developing opportunities, and closing sales.
If this looks like a good potential match for you, please apply today, and we will do our best to get back to you within the week.Equal Opportunity Employer