|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
About the company
WingSwept is a fast-paced mid-sized web & technology consulting firm dealing with a large cross section of projects and industries. WingSwept’s portfolio of clients includes small & medium sized businesses, non-profits, educational institutions, and federal government agencies. The company offers a wide range of benefits for its employees and was recently named one of the Best Places to Work in the Triangle by the Triangle Business Journal.
About the job
WingSwept has an immediate opening for a friendly, outgoing Customer Service Representative with an eye for detail and a strong work ethic. The position will be responsible for all areas of customer interaction and will be the primary interface between the company and our Repair Shop Websites and ProPainter Websites customers. This entry-level position is for full-time employment. This job is located in Garner, NC and offers competitive salary and benefits. In addition to all the required responsibilities, each employee is expected to adhere to the WingSwept core values in all their interactions. WingSwept’s core values are being Honest, Eager, Accountable, Respectful, and a Team Player.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Routinely update websites with localized content, build common reports of activity/results and phone support on basic web questions. Monitor the customer’s website through the various stages of development.
- Contact current customers from time to time as needed for website updates and collections.
- Maintain accurate records of sales and service tickets.
- Perform administrative and clerical functions to support office operations and sales efforts.
- Maintain company customer records and CRM records for all customers and prospects.
- Perform normal duties associated with being a Customer Service Representative.
- Keep all customer blog entries current on corporate website.
- Must convey a consistent, upbeat and positive attitude when interacting with customers and prospective customers.
- Must have self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be assertive in handling calls related to billing/collecting.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and listening skills and the ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks with deadlines at one time.
- An eye for detail and a creative disposition.
- Must be able to utilize listening and problem-solving skills to relate to customers who are distressed about particular situations and policies.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to follow disciplined processes, excellent typing skills, a working knowledge of HTML, Excel, MS Word and web browsing in Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. SEO and SEM knowledge a plus.
- Must know Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, and other basic Windows programs.
- Must be able to work a consistent full-time 40-hour work week (9AM-6PM M-F)
- High school diploma. At least two years of secondary education preferred.
- Must be able to work a consistent schedule during normal business hours which may require working until 6pm.
- Must have reliable transportation available during working hours.
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred, but not required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.