|Title:||Software Implementation and Support Specialist|
WingSwept is technology services company in Garner, NC, named to Inc. Magazine’s nationwide "Best Workplaces” list in 2018 and currently holding a 5 star employer rating on Glassdoor. We take great pride in our unique company culture and every employee who makes it a great place to work.
WingSwept is seeking a Software Implementation and Support Specialist for our Case Management and Tracking System product. This person will be responsible for training new clients on how to use the application as well as providing the first line of support for clients as issues and needs arise. Naturally, we’re looking for someone who has an outgoing and friendly personality, with the soft skills to handle more difficult conversations and the technical and analytical skills to be able to identify and solve problems on the fly. This is a full-time position with benefits including profit sharing, 401(k) with a generous match, health, dental, and disability insurance and more.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Training of new clients on software application (some travel required)
- Provide first line support for issues experienced by clients using the software application
- Manage tickets submitted to either support or as new enhancements
- Follow up on demo/information requests from the website.
- Coordinate and schedule demos
- Alignment with WingSwept’s core values of being Honest, Eager, Accountable, Respectful and Team Player
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass US high level government security clearance
- Business degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or experience
- Must have prior experience training others
- Prior Human Resources, government sector, and/or investigative experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be willing to travel
- Extra consideration will be given to candidates possessing an MBA or similar educational background.
- Must be able to dependable work a full-time 40-hour work week
- Good verbal and written communication skills for interactions with customers on a daily basis both in person and on the phone
- Ability to conduct research via the web and apply knowledge towards new research methods
- Must present a professional and dignified image to applicants, partners and peers
- Ability & willingness to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a calm demeanor and maintaining a “win/win” attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Salary history and references required