|Title:||Full Stack Java Developer|
Triangle Business Journal recognized WingSwept as the #1 Best Place to Work out of all medium-sized businesses in the Triangle in 2019. We're looking for a self-motivated full stack developer to apply web and database related programming skills to help our team complete internal and external projects. This is a full-time, salaried position.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Requirements collection and analysis for Web and database development projects
- Web and database development for internal and external projects
- Project management of short term and complex Web development projects
- Testing and quality assurance tasks related to internal and external projects
- Email marketing technical and operational support for internal and external projects
- Technical architecture recommendations to senior programmers for consideration
- Maintenance and updates to internal and external client sites
- Documentation and versioning of code and files generated
- Update knowledge base in order to provide continuity among other company personnel
- Investigate new technologies for use internally and in client environments
- Handle customer support for internal and external customers
- Work collaboratively with the Information Security Manager in order to reduce risk to WingSwept and our clients
- Each WingSwept employee is expected to adhere to our core values of being Honest, Eager, Accountable, Respectful, and a Team Player in all their interactions.
- Must be a US Citizen able to pass a US government background check and obtain security clearance (see eligibility requirements: http://www.dss.mil/about_dss/news/20130919.html).
- High school diploma, at least two years of secondary education preferred
- Must be able to work a consistent, full-time 40-hour work week which may include after hours support
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Experience with the following required:
- Apache and/or Tomcat
- MSSQL and/or MySQL
- Linux/Unix based operating systems
- Experience with the following preferred:
- Security and SSL Certificates
- Automated Testing
- Understanding of basic and complex web architectures and the impact of varying approaches
- Good verbal and written communication skills for interactions with customers
Please apply today if this position looks like a potential fit.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran