|Title:||Part-time Office Assistant|
WingSwept is looking for an Office Assistant to meet day-to-day office needs for our Chantilly, VA location. This individual will work a part-time schedule of 10 hours per week and will report to the Office Manager in our Garner, NC location.
Responsibilities vary, but include:
- Receiving and sorting orders of office supplies and snacks
- Maintaining pantry area and office supply storage and alerting Office Manager when inventory is low
- Adding paper and ink to printers as needed
- Assisting with set up for company events
- Escorting vendors throughout the suite as needed for service or repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Must adhere to WingSwept’s core values of being Honest, Eager, Accountable, Respectful, and a Team Player in all interactions
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to read and write English, perform simple arithmetic, and follow oral and written instructions
- Must be eager to learn and contribute in a team environment
- Must have basic PC skills and the ability to learn and use basic software applications as needed
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills for interactions with employees and vendors on a daily basis
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be capable of standing/walking for 2-3 hours at a time
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: