WingSwept was recently recognized among the Best Employers in North Carolina by Business North Carolina and among the Triangle's Best Places to Work by Triangle Business Journal. We are seeking to add a full-time Accounting Specialist to our growing team. Compensation for the Accounting Specialist position includes a competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits, including profit sharing and a fully-vested 401(k) with matching contributions.
This position will report directly to our VP of Finance and handle many day-to-day accounting responsibilities, focusing on accounts receivable and working closely with the rest of the finance team.
Our ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, is a great communicator, and has an affinity for organization and process. Our ideal candidate can tackle new problems using the tools at their disposal and can successfully remedy issues by following established processes. The candidate we select for this position will stand out for their overall great attitude, desire to learn by doing, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Alignment with WingSwept’s core values of being Honest, Eager, Accountable, Respectful and a Team Player
- High school diploma with at least two years of accounting-specific education
- At least one year of accounting experience is required
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks is required
- Firm understanding of basic accounting principles
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, skilled in data management, and competent in basic math
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a calm demeanor
- Firm grasp of technology and how to use MS Office products
- Must be able to work a regular schedule of 40 hours per week
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: