|Title:||Software Implementation and Support Specialist|
WingSwept is a growing technology services firm that has been named to Triangle Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list for the past four years. Employees point to many reasons why they enjoy working at WingSwept, including:
- Celebration of individual and team achievements
- Opportunities for advancement
- Team atmosphere
- Monthly potluck lunches
- Excellent benefits
- Free drinks and snacks
- Community engagement
We’re currently looking for a Software Implementation and Support Consultant for our Application Development Division. Successful candidates will be self-motivated individuals who achieve results through effective leadership, development, and coordination of sales, marketing, and internal processes while maintaining the core values and vision of our company. This is a full-time position with benefits to include performance based bonuses, profit sharing, 401(k) with matching contributions, a corporate chaplain, and a flexible work schedule. In addition to all the required responsibilities, each employee is expected to adhere to the WingSwept core values in all their interactions. WingSwept’s core values are: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Integrity and Teamwork.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Training of new clients on software application (travel required)
- Provide first line support for issues experienced by clients using the software application
- Manage tickets submitted to either support or as new enhancements
- Follow up on demo/information requests from the website.
- Coordinate and schedule demos
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass US high level government security clearance
- Business degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or experience
- Must have prior HR experience
- Must have prior experience training others
- Must be willing to travel
- Extra consideration will be given to candidates possessing an MBA or similar educational background.
- Must be able to work a full-time 40-hour work week
- Good verbal and written communication skills for interactions with customers on a daily basis both in person and on the phone
- Ability to conduct research via the web and apply knowledge towards new research methods
- Must present a professional and dignified image to applicants, partners and peers
- Ability & willingness to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a calm demeanor and maintaining a “win/win” attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Salary history and references required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.